MyRepublic Telecommunications Services are telecommunications services as mentioned in the Terms and Conditions. By subscribing to MyRepublic Telecommunications Services, you acknowledge and agree that you have carefully read, accepted, and understood all the Terms and Conditions that will apply as an agreement between you and PT Eka Mas Republik, along with partners of PT Eka Mas Republik incorporated in the MyRepublic Telecommunications Service.
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES FOR THE FIRST TIME.
MyRepublic Telecommunications Services has very diverse services, so we must include and apply additional Terms and Conditions for certain services, in which these additional requirements are part of the MyRepublic Telecommunications Services and will be subject to and bound by these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to change, add, reduce, replace, adjust, and/or modify the Terms and Condition (either partially or completely) at any time. Therefore you are required to read and check the Terms and Condition provided by us on the website www.myrepublic.net/id.
These Terms and Conditions apply to you for the use of MyRepublic Telecommunication Services by or through your Account in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- PT Eka Mas Republik is a limited liability company (LLC) established under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia that has a brand “MyRepublic” and in this case as a provider of MyRepublic Telecommunications Services.
- You or CUSTOMER are Legal Entity or Individual domiciled in Indonesia who have signed a subscription form with PT Eka Mas Republik to subscribe to the MyRepublic Telecommunications Services and are responsible for all consequences arising from it.
- CUSTOMER address is where the CUSTOMER resides and/or a place designated by CUSTOMER for MyRepublic Telecommunications Services installation.
- Fees are costs which consist of subscription fees, and/or installation costs, and/or any other costs based on the Form of Registration (if any).
- Add On is a MyRepublic additional service in the form of features or content such as [services offered ie. Prepaid and so on] or any other services.
- Data is every data and/or information in any form that you provide or convey to us or that you include in the Subscription Form from time to time.
- We are PT Eka Mas Republik which provides MyRepublic Telecommunications Services.
- MyRepublic Network is a network used to fulfill MyRepublic Telecommunications Services either with digital, analog, or Fiber to the Home (FTTH) systems.
- MyRepublic Telecommunication Services is all or every Telecommunication Service provided by MyRepublic to CUSTOMER based on the Subscription Form provided in several packages including:
- Internet network and TV subscription for CUSTOMER
- Internet network and TV subscription for Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) CUSTOMER.
- Internet network and TV subscription for Business and Business Entity CUSTOMER.
- Additional services in the form of feature/content/value add service such as Public IP, device leasing, subscription content, and other value-added services.
- Home/Building Cable Installation is a network installation at home or building where MyRepublic devices are installed, such as fiber cable installation in the nearest FAT to Modem/ONT, and from Modem/ONT to additional devices according to CUSTOMER’s choice such as Router, STV, and other devices to function properly in terminal devices like computers and televisions at CUSTOMER’s address.
- Equipment is a device belonging to PT Eka Mas Republik which consists of Modem, Optical Network Terminal (ONT)and Set Top Box (STB), Decoder, Low Noise Block (LNB), and other devices provided which are the property of PT Eka Mas Republik and leased to the CUSTOMER during the subscription of MyRepublic Telecommunications Service
- Telecommunications Terminal is the telecommunication terminal owned by MyRepublic that became the tip of the telecommunications network, which is part of the input/output that functions to convert sensory information into electromagnetic or electronic signals for transmission through telecommunications networks or vice versa
- Subscription Period is as regulated in the subscription form where it may not be less than 12 (twelve) months, starting from the date of activation and the MyRepublic Telecommunication Service has been received by the CUSTOMER. The Subscription Period is automatically extended for the same period of time unless one of the Parties terminates the MyRepublic Telecommunication Service as evidenced by the MyRepublic Telecommunication Service Termination Minutes
- Disruption is something that caused MyRepublic services not to function properly and after technical measurements it was found to be damaged.
- Isolir is a temporary termination of MyRepublic Telecommunications Services.
- Revocation is the termination of MyRepublic Telecommunications Services.
- Terms and Conditions is these terms of conditions, including any changes, additions, replacements, adjustments, and/or modifications made by PT Eka Mas Republic from time to time.
- CUSTOMER Service is a customer service function for CUSTOMER which can be contacted via telephone number and/or email.
- Advertising Broadcasts are commercial information broadcasts and/or public services regarding the availability of certain services, goods, and/or ideas that are displayed on MyRepublic Telecommunications Services. These ad will only be displayed to CUSTOMER who subscribe to MyRepublic Telecommunications Services for free and get promotion of MyRepublic Telecommunication Service speed improvement and/or other matters determined later by Us.
- Rights to obtain MyRepublic Telecommunications Services for 24 (twenty-four) hours a day, 7 (seven) days a week during the subscription period.
- Rights to get an information on technical specifications, quality, and general characteristics of the MyRepublic Telecommunication Services provided by PT Eka Mas Republik.
- Rights to get a Service Level Guarantee of MyRepublic in accordance with the terms and conditions set by PT Eka Mas Republik.
- Rights to submit MyRepublic billing claim within 30 (thirty) days and no later than 60 (sixty) days from the date of bill claimed, if it is believed there is an error in the bill.
- Rights to get compensation in accordance with the terms and conditions that have been set by PT Eka Mas Republik if MyRepublic Service Level Guarantee is not fulfilled or there is a proven invoice.
- Rights to experiences MyRepublic Telecommunications Services without being interrupted by Ad Broadcasts in accordance with the Terms and Conditions applicable and determine by PT Eka Mas Republik.
- Paying fees and penalties (if any), before its due to the MyRepublic Account or through other payment channels.
- Must provide CUSTOMER’s internal telecommunication network from the Point of Interest to the CUSTOMER’s location in order to provide MyRepublic Telecommunication Services.
- Giving permission to PT Eka Mas Republik employees or vendors to carry out installation, maintenance, and repairs of MyRepublic Telecommunications Serviceswhenever needed at the CUSTOMER’s address.
- Paying the network bill and/or other services from MyRepublic Telecommunications Services on time according to the provisions of PT Eka Mas Republik.
- Taking care of CPE device and MyRepublic Telecommunication Service Installation at the CUSTOMER’s address and make sure it always in a good condition at the CUSTOMER’s expense.
- Report to PT Eka Mas Republik if the MyRepublic Telecommunication Service connection at the CUSTOMER’s address is having a network problem/damaged.
- Send a written report to PT Eka Mas Republik for any transfer of CUSTOMER’s responsibility and/or obligations related to MyRepublic Telecommunications Services to other parties.
- Notifying PT Eka Mas Republic if you intend to stop subscribing to MyRepublic Telecommunications Service temporary or terminate the subscription contract.
- Hand over all CPE devices belonging to PT Eka Mas Republik that has been installed on CUSTOMER address for MyRepublic Telecommunications Services, if CUSTOMER decide to stop subscribing.
- CPE installed at the CUSTOMER address is the property of PT Eka Mas Republik, and therefore if it is damaged and/or lost by the CUSTOMER, then the CUSTOMER is obliged to replace the cost of damage and/or loss to PT Eka Mas Republik with the following details:
- Optical Network Terminal (ONT) is chargedRp800,000/unit.
- Set Top Box (HDE Box) is charged Rp931,000/unit.
- 3. Remote Control STB/HDE Box is charged Rp75,000/unit.
- 4. Air Mouse (certain STB/HDE Box) is charged Rp170,000/unit.
- 5. Additional routers provided by MyRepublic is charged starting from Rp599,000up to Rp1.999.000 per unit depending on the type of router that the CUSTOMER used.
- 6. Ethernet cable is charged Rp9,000/meter.
The prices above can be change at any time without prior notice.
- CUSTOMER is fully responsible for any usage of MyRepublic Telecommunications Services by anyone at the CUSTOMER’s address including usage by family members, employees, residents, or other third parties.
- CUSTOMER should participate in taking care of PT Eka Mas Republik installed device in CUSTOMER’s address for the continuation of MyRepublic Telecommunications Services.
- CUSTOMER must comply with applicable rules and regulations in Indonesia regarding the use or utilization of MyRepublic Telecommunications Services.
Prohibition for Customer
- CUSTOMER are prohibited from making transfers or changes, in any form to the MyRepublic Telecommunications Services network and devices.
- CUSTOMER are prohibited from reselling either partially or entirely MyRepublic Telecommunications Services in any form without written permission from PT Eka Mas Republik.
- CUSTOMERS are prohibited from using MyRepublic Telecommunications Services to do something that could harm any party, including but not limited to:
- Disrupt or damaging a network or computer system of any party.
- Sending an email continuously and irresponsibly (spamming).
- Faking e-mail headers or other method in order to falsify CUSTOMER’s identity.
- Violating Intellectual Property Rights (HaKI) of others.
- Conduct insults and/or defamation of individuals, business entities, state officials or other parties as regulated in the law.
- Conduct acts of extortion and/or threatening or scaring aimed at private and public.
- Spread false and misleading news that results in consumer losses in electronic transactions.
- Spread certain information intented to generate hatred or hostility of certain individuals and/or groups based on ethnicity, religion, race, and intergroup (SARA).
- Access other people’s computers and/or electronic systems in any way by violating, infiltrate, exceeding or breaking down security systems to obtain electronic information and/or electronic documents.
- Tapping electronic information and/or electronic documents in a computer and/or certain electronic documents belonging to other people, except those carried out in the context of law enforcement at the request of the police, prosecutor’s office and/or other law enforcement institutions stipulated by law.
- And other actions that violate the norms of modesty, decency of the rules, or laws that apply in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
PT Eka Mas Republik Responsibility
- Providing MyRepublic Telecommunication Services at the CUSTOMER’s address at the request of CUSTOMER who meet the technical requirements of PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK.
- Providing good and transparent services related to MyRepublic Telecommunications Services to CUSTOMER.
- Providing information on technical specifications, quality, and general characteristics of the MyRepublic Telecommunication Service provided by PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK, through brochures, leaflets, or other media.
- Providing Service Level Guarantee for MyRepublic in accordance with the provisions of PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK.
- Giving compensation to CUSTOMER if the Service Level Guarantee is not fulfilled or there is a proven billing errors in accordance with the terms and condition stipulated by PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK.
- Follow-up on CUSTOMER report if there is a network problem in CUSTOMER address.
- Follow-up on CUSTOMER report if there is any transfer of CUSTOMER responsibility and/or obligations related to MyRepublic Telecommunications Services to other parties.
- Follow-up on CUSTOMER request to stop subscribing on MyRepublic Telecommunications Service temporary or terminate the subscription contract.
PT Eka Mas Republik Rights
- Receive installation fees for MyRepublic Telecommunication Service (new installation fees, IKR/G fees, and other costs that may occur when installing new service connection) in accordance with the provisions of PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK.
- Receive payment of MyRepublic Telecommunication Service bills on time according to the provisions of PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK.
- Collecting or taking the CPE device belongs to PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK installed at the CUSTOMER’s address for the MyRepublic Telecommunication Service if the CUSTOMER decide to stops subscribing to the MyRepublic Telecommunications Service.
- Changing the services or network access and/or technical configurations and/or change the number of MyRepublic Telecommunication Service connections in order to increase the value added service, reliability, and security of MyRepublic Telecommunications Services for CUSTOMER.
- Refuse the requests from CUSTOMER about MyRepublic Telecommunications Services if they do not meet the technical requirements of PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK.
- Check and maintain CUSTOMER installations to ensure that MyRepublic Service connection is function properly.
- Apply penalty on CUSTOMER based on the subscription contract.
- Managing Internet Protocol (IP) both static and dynamic on MyRepublic internet access service which is owned by PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK.
- To improving the quality of MyRepublic Telecommunications Services, CUSTOMER must allow PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK to enter and check CPE at CUSTOMER’s address.
- PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK has a full right on Advertising Broadcast and CUSTOMER is not entitled to the advertising broadcast and therefore CUSTOMER will not demand profit sharing from PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK regarding the advertising broadcast that are in MyRepublic Telecommunications Services for any reason.
The Limitation of PT Eka Mas Republik Responsibilities
- PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK is freed from responsibilities of compensation payment or loss that has already carried by the CUSTOMER, either it is direct or indirect losses as the result of the function or non-functioning MyRepublic Telecommunication Services network, because of:
- Damage/Disturbance of MyRepublic Telecommunication Services caused by CUSTOMER’s fault.
- Changes of network access, changes of number or PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK telecommunication network.
- Failure to interconnect the MyRepublic Telecommunications Service network with other telecommunications providers.
- Damage caused by occurrence over the control of PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK (Force Majeure), including but not limited to fiber optic cut, natural disaster, an epidemic of a disease, revolt/riot/war, fire, sabotage, general strike, regulations and/or government restrictions that cannot be prosecuted.
- The utilization of MyRepublic Telecommunication Service that is illegal; violates the applicable law, violates this Terms and Conditions and/or other violation of the law.
- We, at any conditions, are not responsible for every claim from any parties including you regarding your loss or the other party loss that happens as the result of or referring to:
- Data loss
- Loss of income, profits, or other income.
- Loss, damage, or injury that are caused by anything related to MyRepublic Telecommunication Service usage, or
- Claims or accusations experienced by you that may arise as the result of the misleading or the incomplete information you provide.
- Usage of data by us based on the agreement, authority and/or right you grant to us either it is directly or indirectly in this Terms and Conditions.
- Any data shared to us from you either it is directly or indirectly that violates; the law or applicable legislation, the rights (including intellectual property) from or owned by other people or any parties, the contract, cooperation, agreement, deed, arrangement, determination, decision and/or any document where you are a party.
Representations and Warranties
- You guarantee that all information provided to us in order to subscribing MyRepublic Telecommunications Services is true and related with all material aspects.
- You can only use MyRepublic Telecommunications Services in accordance with Terms and Conditions and for legitimate purposes and will not use them for fraudulent acts, violations of law, crimes or other actions, activities, actions or purposes that violate or contrary to the law, regulations applicable laws the rights or interests of any party.
- You are prohibited from using MyRepublic Telecommunications Services for purposes, activities, or actions that violate the law or violate the rights or interests (including Intellectual Property Rights or privacy rights of any party), which have material or elements that are harmful or can harm any party, which contains software viruses, worms, trojan horses, spamming, or other malicious computer codes which can interfere the performance of MyRepublic Service.
- You are prohibited from taking any action including using MyRepublic Telecommunications Services which can damage or disrupt our reputation.
- You hereby agree and declare and guarantee that:
- You will not duplicate or make any changes to the telecommunications devices and MyRepublic Telecommunications Services without written permission from us.
- If you do not have the permits required in the applicable laws and regulations for MyRepublic Telecommunications Services, then you guarantee that the MyRepublic Telecommunication Services used under these Terms and Conditions will not be leased, sold, or transferred in any way either partially or wholly to third parties.You are obliged to compensate and release us from all losses, damages, costs, claims, and/or lawsuits that arise, directly or indirectly as a result of sub-leasing, resale or transfer of MyRepublic Telecommunications Services to the third parties.
- You guarantee that you are an authorized individual to take legal actions based on the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, including these Terms of Conditions. If it turns out that you do not fulfilled this requirements after subscribing to MyRepublic Service, then we have the rights to deactivate or terminate MyRepublic Service anytime, for temporary or permanent.
- You guarantee that those who signed the Terms and Conditions and other documents and all supporting instruments and pay the transaction to subscribe MyRepublic Telecommunications Service has the right, authority, and capacity to use and enjoy MyRepublic Telecommunications Services in accordance with the regulations that apply to each party and applicable laws in Indonesia.
- You have read the entire Terms and Conditions and fully understand it and therefore voluntarily commit yourselves to obey and perform all of these Terms and Conditions.
- All the data that you have provided directly or indirectly, now or later, or from time to time, is true, complete, up to date, and does not violate the rights or interest of any party. The data provided to us does not against with applicable laws and does not violate the deeds, agreements, contracts, agreements, and other document where you are a party.
- You will only use MyRepublic Telecommunications Service for your personal interests or Legal Entity that you represent and do not conflict with applicable laws di Indonesia.
- In certain circumtances, you may have provided Personal Data related to other people (such as your spouse, family member, or friend) and under these circumtances, you represent and guarantee that you are authorized to provide their Personal Data to PT Eka Mas Republik and you have their approval for their personal data to be processed and used as arranged in this Policy.
Building/Home Cable Installation
- As long as it complies with the terms of the subscription contract, CUSTOMER can do the Building/Home Cable Installation at their own expense in the CUSTOMER address to expand MyRepublic utilization such as access point (AP), hub, additional set-top box (STB), IP Camera, Computer, etc.
- Building/Home Cable Installation must be conducted by the ones who are certified as Building/Home Cable Installers.
- If the installers have not yet available in the location, then CUSTOMER may request assistance to the technicians provided by PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK.
MyRepublic Telecommunications Services Billing and Fee
- Billing of MyRepublic Telecommunications Service consists of:
- MyRepublic fees, a fee of the CPE device’s rent.
- Other costs such as stamp fees, arrears fees, mutation fees and fine for arrears.
- The Billing of MyRepublic Telecommunications Service will be announced in a single invoice, hence MyRepublic Telecommunications Service is united and cannot be paid partially.
- The information regarding the bills of MyRepublic Telecommunications Service can be received by CUSTOMER by subscribing the electronic Billing System (Ebs) which registers through all payment channels of PT Eka Mas Republik.
Claim Objections Regarding the Bill by PT Eka Mas Republik
- CUSTOMER can report claim objections through the MyRepublic Telecommunications Service’s channel within a month after the due date of the payment.
- Objections claim from CUSTOMER to the bill made by MyRepublic will be processed build upon PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK regulations.
- If the objections claim is accepted, then there will be a reduction MyRepublic’s bill in the following month.
Violations and Penalties
- Violation against the terms of the subscription contract will be subjected to a penalty in the form of isolation, fines and termination/revocation of MyRepublic Telecommunications Service in accordance with PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK regulation.
- Here are the conditions of isolation, fines, and termination/revocation of MyRepublic Telecommunications Service for the CUSTOMER who does not pay the MyRepublic’s bills after its due:
- If the CUSTOMER of MyRepublic does not pay the bill until the due date (D+7 from the billing cycle), then they will be fined Rp50,000 plus Value Added Tax (VAT) that will be billed on the invoice for the following month.
- If in one condition the MyRepublic CUSTOMERS still has not made a payment until the end of the billing period, MyRepublic Telecommunication Service will be temporarily disabled on the 7th day (for new customers) or 14th day (for existing customers) and the billing statement not be printed.
- If the MyRepublic Customer stop subscribing before the specified period on the contract (12 months), then they will be fined Rp1.000.000 (one million rupiahs) plus a 10% VAT.
- The penalty based on the terms of the subscription contract will not ease the CUSTOMER (ex-CUSTOMER) obligations, heir or their substitutes to pay off all the bill of MyRepublic Telecommunications Service including the fines to PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK
- By this, the CUSTOMER understands, discovers and states that the terms of the subscription contract have announced the possibility of penalties. Hence, there are no obligations for PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK to inform in advance to the CUSTOMER regarding the penalty mentioned.
- If the part of or all the terms of the subscription contract cannot be implemented by the CUSTOMER or PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK because of force majeure, it cannot be categorized as a violation.
- The circumstances which include as force majeure are the ones that cannot be speculated, cause a great impact, cannot be handled by that the party or the other who experiences it, and/or announced by the local government, including natural disasters, an epidemic, riot, war, fire, sabotage, general strike, and a broken general electricity / PLN.
- Every loss experienced by the CUSTOMER or PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK as a result of force majeure is not the other parties responsibilities.
Termination of the Subscription Contract
- This Terms and Conditions are valid as long as you subscribe to MyRepublic Telecommunications Service.
- We are entitled to isolate or revoke the MyRepublic Telecommunications Service either temporarily or permanently based on our decisions if one or more of the following conditions occur:
- Based on our comprehension, decision and/or consideration, we discover or suspect the following acts: fraud, criminal intention, criminal acts and/or for the purpose, reason, act or other activities that violate the law or the legislation of the Republic of Indonesia or other countries.
- Based on our comprehension, decision and/or consideration, you have violated one or more of the Terms and Conditions;
- Part of or all of the data that you provided is incorrect, incomplete, fake, made-up and/or misleading;
- You have not completed the process or the requirement as ruled by law and/or the applicable legislation in Indonesia.
- You passed away or your company, business entity, legal entity or civil partnership that you represent declared or filed for bankruptcy or liquidation or currently in a state of bankruptcy or liquidation.
- PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK unilaterally can terminate the subscription contract because the CUSTOMER violates the term of the subscription contract or because PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK is no longer able to be the organizer of MyRepublic Telecommunications Service in the region/location of the CUSTOMER.
- After the minimum period of MyRepublic Telecommunications Service subscription, the CUSTOMER can terminate the subscription contract unilaterally by notifying the PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK in advance no later than 30 (thirty) working days. However, the CUSTOMER (ex-CUSTOMER) still have the responsibility to pay all of the MyRepublic Telecommunications bills to PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK.
- The CUSTOMER intended to change the MyRepublic Telecommunications Service (either Upgrade or Downgrade), then the CUSTOMER shall fill the new subscription contract thus the last contract is no longer valid.
- PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK and the CUSTOMER have agreed to put aside the provisions of article 1266 and 1267 of the Civil Code, so the cancellation or termination of the subscription contract can be done by one of the parties in the event of default, and declared valid without waiting for the judge’s decisions.
- You have agreed to not doing any action that can limit, restrain, and/or deduct one or more of our rights and/or authorities based on the Terms and Conditions or the applicable law.
- All of the layout, design, and the display of the website www.myrepublic.co.id including but not limited to the logo, images, names, brands, words, letters, numbers, writings, and color arrangement on the website and the combination of the elements mentioned above are thoroughly the Intellectual Properties of PT Eka Mas Republik and no other party that is entitled to the layout, design, and the display of the website.
- You are prohibited to – in any way and any conditions – to use our Intellectual Properties as mentioned in point 1 above without any written agreement in advance.
The Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
- This Terms and Conditions are regulated and interpreted based on the law of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Any dispute or disagreement that arises in connection with or related with the matters regulated in the Terms and Conditions, and also in this Policy (and parts thereof) including disputes that caused by illegal acts or violations of one or more of these Terms and Conditions (“disputes”) must be solved through deliberation to reach consensus. If within 30 working days after the Dispute arises that can not be solved through deliberation to reach consensus, then you and we have to agree to resolve the Disputes through the Central Jakarta District Court Registrar’s Office.
- Unless required by the applicable law or requested based official requests, the decisions that are published or made by a court or authorized government agency during the process of settlement of Disputes as regulated above, you are obliged to keep all the information confidential including the process of its settlement until there is a resolution that is legal, final, and bound You to PT Eka Mas Republik. Hence, you are restricted in any way to inform or announce to any party regarding the Disputes and the process of its settlement including but not limited to mass media (newspaper, television, internet, social media, and/or any other media). If you violated this provision, then you agree that all or parts of your rights to use MyRepublic Telecommunications Service can be isolated or revoked by us both temporarily or permanently.
- Other matters that have not been mentioned or regulated in these Terms and Conditions will be discuss further in brochures, books, leaflets, product catalogs, announcements/notices, and/or other documents that are officially published from time to time by PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK.
- Subscription Contract is effective since it was signed by the CUSTOMER (or authorized) and officer of PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK, and when the MyRepublic Telecommunications Service is active.
- CUSTOMER is fully understands, accepts, and complies with the Terms and Conditions when subscribing to the MyRepublic Telecommunications Services as stated in the subscription contract, including but not limited to other MyRepublic services which can be developed by PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK from time to time.
- CUSTOMER can subscribe to MyRepublic Telecommunications Service without bundling for internet or IPTV.
- The amount and/or adjustment of service usage fees, number of IPTV channels, CPE rental, period of MyRepublic Telecommunications promo program will be delivered in writing by PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK to CUSTOMER either through advertisement in print or electronic, notices by delivering the bill or via e-mail, or any other ways that will be determined by PT EKA MAS REPUBLIK.
- These terms and condition can be adjusted according to service requirements.
- If there’s a problem or complaint over MyRepublic Telecommunication Service, CUSTOMER can reach us by phone 1500818, Facebook: MyRepublic Indonesia or, Twitter: @MyRepublicID
- All agreements, powers, authorities and/or rights that you provide to us in these Terms and Conditions will not expire for any reason including for reasons referred to Articles 1813, 1814, and 1816 of Civil Code as long as you are still using MyRepublic Telecommunications Services.
- You hereby release us from all claims relating to the conduct of our actions based on the power, authority, and/or rights that you provide to us based on these Terms and Condition and implementation of our rights or authority based on the Terms and Condition.