Our commitment is to prioritize our customers. We strive to be transparent about the way we collect, use, disclose and process your personal data. We alsowant you to understandabout how we keep your personal data secured, and how we give youvarious choices regarding the information we collect.
Personal Data Collection
“Personal Data” is data that can be used to recognize or contact someone. When you subscribe to the MyRepublic Telecommunications Services, you will be requestedtoprovide the personal data we need, including but not limited to:
- Full name
- Identity Card Number
- E-mail address
- Mobile phone number
- Date of birth
- Tax ID number
The data that we get directly from you through the filled out form allow us to identifiy you and authorize you as the MyRepublic Telecommunications Services Customer with the purpose of fraud prevention.
Submitting your data is voluntary. However, if you don’t give the data to us, we won’t be able to process the data for verification and we won’t able to provide any services or products to you or to accept payments from you.
Please mind that you must provide data that is accurate and not misleading to us and you must update and notify us if there are changes to the data related to you.
Information from Cookie and the Other Technology
The information from cookies also cover the type of content or adsthat is displayed, viewed, or clicked; frequency and duration of your activity; site or application you use before accessing our service and where you go next; whether you are involved with certain content or advertisements; whether you visit the advertiser’s websites, whether you download the advertiser’s content, whether you buy product or service promoted or takeother actions.
Information from other people. We can collect information about you when we receive it from other user, third parties and afiliation. For example; when you synchronize your account to the third party services or log in by using the third party sites (namely Facebook or Twitter).
From the publicly available sources. We also can collect information from advertisers about your experience or interaction with their offer. We can collect when the third parties or the other companies that are using Our Services provide the information. This information may contain your activity on the other websites and applications as well as the information provided by these third parties to you or us.
Links to the Third-Party Websites
By communicating with us, using MyRepublic Telecommunications Services, or by cooperating with PT Eka Mas Republik, you admit reading and understanding this policy and agree to the usage, process, and relocation of your personal data by PT Eka Mas Republik as what has been explained in this policy.
Purpose of Data Processing
We can use and process your personal data for MyRepublic Telecommunications Service for device installation and for our payment activities including, but not limited to these below (“Purpose”):
For those who are a customer of the services provided by PT Eka Mas Republik:
- To provide the latest information about MyRepublic Telecommunications Service,
- To carry out our obligations in accordance with the agreement signed with you;
- To provide you correspondingly with the MyRepublic Telecommunications Service you have requested;
- To process your subscription request and delivering our Telecommunications Service to you;
- To process your participation in every event, activity, teamwork, research study, contest, promotion, polling, survey, or other productions;
- To inform the application upgrade;
- To process, manage, or verify your subscription status to subscribe with PT Eka Mas Republik and to give you the benefits offfered to customers;
- To validate your order and to process payment related to the product or the service you have requested;
- To comprehend and analyze our sales as well as your needs and preferences;
- To develop, increase, and provide products and services to meet your needs;
- To process the exchange or return of the device in your address where MyRepublic Telecommunications Services installed;
- To routinelysend notifications, privileges e-newsletter, holiday greetings to the email address you have given. If you object and don’t want to be included in our e-newsletter anymore, you can log out at any time by updating your preferences.
- To announce and invite you to the events or activities that are presented by PT Eka Mas Republik, their partners, sponsors or our advertisers.
- To process your registration to participate or come to activities or events, and to communicate with you regarding your attendance in the events or activities.
- To respond to any question, comment, and answer from you;
- To communicate with you about the matters that are mentioned in this Policy;
- For the purpose of internal administrative such as audit, data analysis, and records in the database.
- For the purpose of detecting/discovering, preventing and prosecuting criminal acts;
- To guard against our safety and security of our services;
- So that PT Eka Mas Republik can fufill its obligations based on the applicable law;
And by this, you accept and agree that PT Eka Mas Republik uses and processes your Personal Data for the Purpose with the manner stated in this Policy.
Termination and Revocation of Agreement
If you want to terminate the use of your personal for our purpose, you may click the “Unsubscribe” button on your email or related message, so that you no longer receive such message in the future. But please mind even if you have already stated to terminate and stop the process of your Personal Data, we may still send messages regarding service to you, such as monthly bills.
If you want to revoke the agreement concerning Purpose in this Policy, please do notify us by using the contact details mentioned below.
Disclosure to the Third-Party
Sometimes we can provide certain personal information to a strategic partner or the other third-party who cooperate with us in order to provide MyRepublic Telecommunications Services. But we won’t rent, sell, or disseminate your Personal Data to other party or companies that are not affiliated with us.
We can share your personal information to the parent company, affiliates and affiliated subsidiaries, and companies who have collaborated with us through our confidentiality agreement and when we have the permission and approval from you or when the circumstances related to the following:
- We provide information to partners that we trust to work for and to work on our behalf based the confidentiality agreements. These companies can use your personal identity to help us communicate with you regarding offers from us. However, these companies are not entitled to use your personal data and/or information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court requests or legal processes or to implement our legal rights or to defend our rights against lawsuits.
- We are certain that it is important to share the information and/or data in order to do an investigation, prevention or taking action against illegal activities, such as suspected fraud, any circumstances that can harm one’s physical safety, a violation against MyRepublic Telecommunication Service use and/or the other law obligations.
- Professional advisor and external auditor; including law advisor, financial advisor, and consultant;Governements that are authorized to comply with statutory requirements, regulations and government.
Your Personal Data also can be shared with regard to companies transaction, such as establishment of joint ventures, sales of subsidiaries or divisions, merger, consolidation, or sale of assets, or liquidation.
Personal Information Security
We assure that the collected information and/or data will be kept safely. We keep your Personal Data and/or information as we need it to accomplish the Purpose and the Additional Purpose that are mentioned in this Policy.
Protecting the Privacy of Children
MyRepublic Telecommunications Services is for the general public. We do not collect, use, or share the information that fairly can be used to identify underage children (under the age of 18 (eighteen) year old) without a written agreement from the parents or the legal guardian in advance. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not permit underage children (under the age of 18 (eighteen) year old children) who are under your supervision to give Personal Data to us. If the Personal Data is given to Us, then you have to agree on the process of the underage children’s Personal Data and personally accept and agree to bound by this Policy and responsible for their actions.
Changes toThis Policy
- Eka Mas Republik is entitled at any time to change or to update the regulations in this Policy with the latest Policy on the website. Continueto use MyRepublic Telecommunication Service albeit the changes on this Policy indicates your agreement of these changes.
Applicable Law and Settlement of Disputes
- This Policy is governed and interpreted under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Any dispute or conflict that arises in connection with or regarding with matters which are regulated in this Policy (as well as the parts thereof) including disputes caused by the occurrence or conduct of an illegal acts or violation of one or more of these Conditions (“Disputes”) must be settled with deliberation to reach consensus. If within 30 days the dispute arises cannot be resolved through deliberation to reach consensus, then You and We must agree to resolve the Disputes through the Central Jakarta District Court Registrar’s Office.
- Unless required by applicable law or requested based on official requests, thedecisions that are published or made by a court or authorized government agency during the process of settlement of Disputes as stipulated above, you are obliged to keep all the information confidential including the process of its settlementuntil there is a resolution that is legal, final, and bound You and PT Eka Mas Republik. Hence, you are restricted in any way to inform or announce to any party regarding the Disputes and the process of its settlement including but not limited to mass media (newspaper, television, internet, social media, and/or any other media). If you violated this provision, then you agree that all or parts of your rights to use MyRepublic Telecommunication Service can be isolated or revoked by Us both temporarily or permanently.
Questions and Suggestions
If there’s any question, suggestion, or complaint associated with MyRepublic Telecommunication Service, you can contact us through our Customer Service on number 1500818. You also can send a written complaint to Us to the email address as folows email@example.com by attaching the relevant documents.